Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Advent Day 10

I have had a very long day - 12 hours at work starting at 2:30 am - but now needing to stay awake long enough so I get back on my regular sleep schedule. I have come to my husband's 4th RE class (4th graders). He is teaching them about Advent and especially the Advent wreath. It is very interesting and watching their faces is priceless. 
I did read Luke before the kids arrived and 
this chapter of Luke tells of Jesus sending out 70 men to spread the good news ahead of Him. 
I have nothing wise or intellectual here - sorry. My brain is getting a bit fuzzy so please excuse me. I will try to impart something sage next time! God bless you and your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please pray for me as I will pray for you. God bless.

Walking in the Footsteps of Jesus - February 9, 2023

 February 9, 2023 Wow..this has been a long time coming. I can't believe it has taken me this long to complete our travel adventure to I...