Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Advent Day 11

Luke chapter 11 starts with Jesus teaching us the "Our Father". Teaching us how to pray. Then he tells us that we should pray often. He tells us that if we knock the door will open, if we ask we shall receive.

Jesus tells us many things in this chapter but one of my favorites is "blessed said rather are those who hear the word of God and keep it!"  I truly feel blessed by all the graces and gifts that I've been given by God. Me, a sinner. 

I hope you and yours are having a blessed Advent. Please remember to pray for all the families that have lost loved ones during this season and pray for the repose of the deceased. 

God's blessings to each and every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please pray for me as I will pray for you. God bless.

Walking in the Footsteps of Jesus - February 9, 2023

 February 9, 2023 Wow..this has been a long time coming. I can't believe it has taken me this long to complete our travel adventure to I...