Saturday, December 7, 2019

Advent Day 7 and More

The 7th chapter in the Gospel of Luke is packed full with parables, miracles, and Jesus teaching. I am truly enjoying reading this Gospel. But today we are going to the diocese ordination of several men into the permanent deaconate including one from our parish.

These men have answered the call to service. These men of God will be a blessing to their parish priests and their parish communities. Blessings to them all and to their families as well. Deacons do their jobs by the grace of God, at the pleasure of the Bishop, and with the love and support of their families. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please pray for me as I will pray for you. God bless.

Walking in the Footsteps of Jesus - February 9, 2023

 February 9, 2023 Wow..this has been a long time coming. I can't believe it has taken me this long to complete our travel adventure to I...