Friday, February 21, 2020

LA Congress

We are once again given the blessing of attending the Religious Education Congress in Anaheim, CA. Currently, we are waiting for the opening ceremony to begin. The arena is packed, noisy, and filled with the spirit. We have great hope and expectations for another energizing, love-filled experience at the Congress. We are surrounded by several members of our parish family and already enjoying those relationships. 
That's what it is all about, you know, relationships! Our relationship with each other and especially with our God! More on that kater. Until the next break...good morning and may God bless each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please pray for me as I will pray for you. God bless.

Walking in the Footsteps of Jesus - February 9, 2023

 February 9, 2023 Wow..this has been a long time coming. I can't believe it has taken me this long to complete our travel adventure to I...