Monday, February 24, 2020

RE Congress 2020

We have started our drive home early this morning. Leaving the southern California craziness and ginormous number of people is not breaking my heart. I much prefer the slower pace and fewer people in our south central Washington city. We should be back home tomorrow afternoon.
A lot of people don't like the Congress for reasons of their own; however,  if the Congress taught me anything it was tolerance and love. While the Congress may not be for everyone, it has something for everyone and it includes everyone. 
Learning to listen to and for God's voice; to see His face in the homeless, the impoverished, the "invisible" ones and to acknowledge them by a smile, a few words, or simply eye contact; and hearing that while ministry is very important, living our faith, building relationships with God is paramount. We must strive to be merciful, forgive, & love all so we, too, can become holy and join God in heaven). 
This Congress was a growing and learning experience for me. I hope I can inspire others in our parish to "Live Mercy Be Holy"  God bless and Holy Spirit parish, we will see you soon. 
#recongress #livemercybeholy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please pray for me as I will pray for you. God bless.

Walking in the Footsteps of Jesus - February 9, 2023

 February 9, 2023 Wow..this has been a long time coming. I can't believe it has taken me this long to complete our travel adventure to I...